Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 17 1 bedroom properties to rent in Upper Holloway, N19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Upper Holloway, N19. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Upper Holloway, N19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

530 per week (2297 pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is arranged on the second floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Beaux Arts Building, Holloway, N7

420 per week (1820 pcm) £2,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This superb one bedroom apartment is beautifully set on the second floor of an imposing period building, is finished to a good modern standard and offers gorgeous high ceilings with a fantastic mezzanine-level. Read more.

Manor Gardens, Upper Holloway, N7

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This unique one bedroom apartment with a mezzanine-level offers excellent accommodation in this popular and charming residential block, benefiting from a porter, lifts and lovely communal garden/courtyard. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Tremlett Grove, Tufnell Park, N19

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a great one bedroom flat in Tufnell Park, boasting a spacious bedroom with integrated storage and a lovely bright reception room. Read more.

Beaux Arts Building, Upper Holloway, N7

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a quite superb 32' reception room, this wonderful one bedroom flat provides well presented open-plan living space and a great location in Holloway. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Manor Gardens, Islington, N7

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish one bedroom flat boasting lovely gallery level accommodation and situated in the superb Beaux Arts Building with porterage and fabulous communal gardens. Read more.

Moray Mews, Finsbury Park, N7

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A bright one bedroom, split-level flat boasting bright living space, modern interiors and a peaceful location on a popular residential mews. Read more.

Beaux Arts Building, Holloway, N7

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderful one bedroom flat provides well presented interiors, a fantastic converted building, communal gardens and a great location in Holloway. Read more.

Tiltman Place, Finsbury Park, N7

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor of a superb development is this stunning one bedroom apartment which offers a fantastic open-plan living space, modern bright bedroom and a private patio. Read more.

Moray Road, Finsbury Park, N4

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom apartment is presented to a good standard offering an excellent open-plan living space as well as a spacious bedroom flooded with natural light. Read more.

Fonthill Road, Finsbury Park, N4

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set moments from a host of local amenities and the green open spaces of Finsbury Park this top floor one bedroom apartment offers lovely bright modern interiors throughout and a fantastic open-plan living space. Read more.

Hornsey Road, Islington, N7

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish one bedroom flat conveniently located close to the amenities in Seven Sisters, benefiting from well proportioned rooms and neutral d├ęcor throughout. Read more.

Bowman Mews, Holloway, N7

280 per week (1214 pcm) £1,680 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous one bedroom flat benefits from a recent refurbishment to offer contemporary and bright interiors throughout with generous living space. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape