Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in Upper Sydenham, SE26. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Upper Sydenham, SE26. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Upper Sydenham, SE26 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, SE22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout, this beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and comprises gorgeously stylish living space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kirkdale, Sydenham, SE26

499950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming two bedroom garden flat is set within a beautiful converted period property and boasts bright and spacious accommodation with two good-sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Wood Vale, Dulwich, SE23

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Sydenham Hill, Sydenham, SE26

430000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Well presented throughout, this generously proportioned two bedroom flat is set within a grand period conversion and offers open-plan living space, double bedrooms and a convenient location. Leasehold. Read more.

Sydenham Hill, Forest Hill, SE23

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block offers well appointed accommodation and, high-quality fixtures and a pleasant mature setting. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingswood Estate, Dulwich, SE21

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Generously proportioned throughout, this smart two bedroom flat is well located for transport links and amenities, offering spacious accommodation, quality presentation, double bedrooms and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingswood Drive, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a quiet residential area, this charming two bedroom flat is presented in great condition throughout offering ample living space, private balcony, quality fixtures and fittings and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingswood Estate, West Dulwich, SE21

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located on the well equipped Kingswood Estate, this lovely two bedroom ground floor flat offers two double size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, large reception room leading out to private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Darvill1