Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 40 2 bedroom properties for sale in Upton, E7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Upton, E7. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Upton, E7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Stratford Eye, Stratford, E15

539995 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb and modern two bedroom apartment is beautifully set on the fifteenth floor of a secure and imposing tower block, with a sleek en suite shower room and family bathroom, and two good sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Steele Road, Leytonstone, E11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous two bedroom terrace house boasts a gorgeous, gated communal entrance courtyard, and offers two balconies across three spacious and contemporary floors, featuring a modern kitchen and well-kept bathroom. Freehold. Read more.

Martha Road, Stratford, E15

499999 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located close to Stratford, this lovely two bedroom end of terrace house offers an open-plan reception/dining room and a good-sized private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Angel Lane, Stratford, E15

480000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Stratford Eye, Stratford, E15

480000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Glenavon Road, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Excellently locate with easy access into Stratford, this great two bedroom terrace house offer a spacious reception room with ample space to dine and a convenient loft room. Freehold. Read more.

Onyx Mews, Stratford, E15

449995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Kinglet Close, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully set within a gated mews with a private parking space and communal gardens, this spacious and contemporary two bedroom second floor flat enjoys a sizeable eat-in kitchen and modern, naturally light interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Woodstock Road, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic two bedroom terrace house offers a spacious open-plan reception/dining room, a large kitchen and benefits from two good double bedrooms and a converted loft bedroom, with a 22' garden. Freehold. Read more.

Chobham Road, Stratford, E15

420000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

The Q Building, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This brilliant two bedroom, first floor apartment offers a gorgeous light flooded open-plan living space with floor-to-ceiling windows, offering a private balcony and stylish modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Maitland Road, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering lovely contemporary interiors throughout, this excellent two bedroom apartment is set on the second floor of a secure building and benefits from two double bedrooms and a sleek modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Church Street, Stratford, E15

399995 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in a quiet area and set on the third floor, this attractive two bedroom flat offers a large reception room, an open-plan kitchen and two well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Buxton Road, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat has been completely refurbished and offers bright and modern living space on a quiet road moments from Stratford. Leasehold. Read more.

Cann Hall Road, Leytonstone, E11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom period conversion is set on the first floor, offering a spacious reception room with space to dine, a sleek and stylish contemporary fitted kitchen and two well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Bignold Road, Forest Gate, E7

385000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a quiet residential road and arranged on the first floor, this well presented two bedroom flat boasts a new refurbishment throughout with new kitchen combined with bright interiors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

West Ham Lane, Stratford, E15

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Romford Road, Forest Gate, E7

365000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Neville Road, Upton Park, E7

365000 Recently sold

This delightful two bedroom first floor flat has been finished to a delightful contemporary standard and boasts a brilliant location moments from Stratford and access to a private garden at the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Lumiere Building, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom seventh floor flat offers a contemporary living space within a smart development and benefits from fantastic views over Stratford. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a brilliant semi-open plan living space this fantastic two bedroom apartment is set on the seventh floor of a secure building with concierge, and further benefits from a contemporary kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Moore Walk, Forest Gate, E7

350000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

With neutral d├ęcor throughout and a well proportioned living space this two bedroom second floor flat further benefits from a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Forest Street, Forest Gate, E7

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

McGrath Road, Stratford, E15

349995 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A two bedroom second floor maisonette located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, offering two double bedrooms and a good-sized eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Halley Road, Manor Park, E12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom period conversion offers a lovely bay-fronted reception room flooded with natural light, a well-maintained kitchen and a superb thirty-three foot garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Queensberry Place, Manor Park, E12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located in a residential area and set on the ground floor, this superb two bedroom apartment offers an open-plan kitchen with a bright reception room and access to the communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Upton Heights, Forest Gate, E7

335000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within easy reach of Stratford and set on the raised ground floor, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts a huge reception room with a open-plan kitchen and four private balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This brilliant two bedroom, fourth floor apartment boasts a spacious open-plan living area, which features a stylish modern kitchen and is flooded with natural light, and further offers two sizeable double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Maryland Square, Maryland, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this brilliant two bedroom garden flat offers a spacious reception room with ample space to dine, a good kitchen with direct access to a shared garden and two sizeable double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Green Street, Forest Gate, E7

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Carroll Close, Stratford, E15

325000 Recently sold

Located close to Forest Land Park and Maryland station, this bright and airy two bedroom maisonette boasts a large reception room with generously proportioned double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Carolina Close, Maryland, E15

320000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arthingworth Street, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located close to the centre of Stratford, this lovely two bedroom flat boasts well maintained interiors with an open-plan kitchen and good-sized rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

St Stephens Road, Upton Park, E6

315000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Aylesbury Road, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Quietly located in a residential area and set on the second and third floors, this superb two bedroom apartment offers a bright reception room, a separate kitchen and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Green Street, Forest Gate, E7

295000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor of a lovely period building, this brilliant two bedroom maisonette offers a ground floor private entrance and benefits from a spacious bay-fronted reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

St Georges Road, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a period conversion, this lovely two bedroom flat offers good-sized rooms, a separate kitchen and located moments from West Ham Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Cridland Street, Stratford, E15

290000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located in a residential area and set on the second floor, this superb two bedroom apartments boasts bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish and an open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Upton Lane, Forest Gate, E7

290000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from West Ham Park and set on the raised ground floor, this great two bedroom flat offers a lovely open-plan kitchen with ample space to entertain and has three separate private balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Stratford Road, Plaistow, E13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located on a residential road, this great two bedroom split-level flat offers a large reception room, a separate kitchen and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Hart1