Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 1 bedroom properties for sale in Vauxhall, SW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Vauxhall, SW8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Vauxhall, SW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kennington, Kennington, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a one-of-a-kind, private roof terrace with ample space to entertain, this impressive one bedroom penthouse apartment is set on the top floor of a sought-after building (with lift, porter and parking). Leasehold. Read more.

Albert Embankment, Southwark, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor with breathtaking views over the River Thames towards the Houses of Parliament, this stylish one bedroom apartment is ideally located within a secure building with concierge and parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Nine Elms Lane, Nine Elms, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a striking new residential development on the banks of the River Thames, this superb one bedroom first floor apartment provides contemporary living space with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

The Printworks, Stockwell, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastically located for the local amenities of Stockwell and Clapham, this superb studio flat is well presented and proportioned throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Albert Embankment, Kennington, SE1

565000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

St George Wharf, Vauxhall, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This show piece, luxury apartment is set on the tenth floor (with lift and porter) and boasts a sunny balcony and ample storage within a fantastic riverside development. Leasehold. Read more.

Cornell Square, Stockwell, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a popular gated development, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers generous living space and a private balcony with superb views. Leasehold. Read more.

St George Wharf, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the eighth floor of this exclusive riverside development, this bright modern one bedroom flat has been renovated throughout with wood floors, private balcony and a contemporary kitchen and underfloor heating. Leasehold. Read more.

Salamanca Tower, Waterloo, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat is set on the tenth floor of a prestigious development, offering a bright and airy reception room, modern fitted kitchen and boast enviable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Salamanca Place, Southwark, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fifth floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a spacious double bedroom and sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Regents Bridge Gardens, Vauxhall, SW8

459950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom first floor flat, is set within a secure gated development and boasts bright and airy interiors with access to swimming pool and gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Richborne Terrace, Oval, SW8

449950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Goldsboro Road, Nine Elms, SW8

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Old Paradise Street, Lambeth, Vauxhall, SE11

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Langley Lane, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor with access to pretty communal gardens, this light one bedroom apartment offers exceptional access to Vauxhall Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Wandsworth Road, Nine Elms, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful, well-presented first floor flat is bright and airy throughout, benefiting from being recently renovated, excellent location and good-sized living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Vauxhall, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom first floor flat, is set within a secure purpose-built development and offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Lansdowne Way, Stockwell, SW8

349000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Clodagh Clodagh Blain1