Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 5 bedroom properties for sale in Walthamstow, E17. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Walthamstow, E17. You can also save any of these 5 bedroom properties for sale in Walthamstow, E17 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Mary Road, Walthamstow Village, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This charming five bedroom, Victorian house provides three well arranged floors of bright and spacious interiors, cellar and a lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Clarendon Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic five bedroom house provides an expansive living space throughout, offering four generously sized bedrooms, two reception rooms, lovely modern kitchen and benefits from a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Gosport Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located close to Walthamstow Central station, this fantastic five bedroom house boasts bright double reception room, modern kitchen, large private garden and five generously sized bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Berthons Gardens, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic five bedroom, end of terrace house is beautifully arranged over three floors and boasts a naturally lit, open-plan kitchen overlooking the garden. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Alastair Alastair Cochrane1