Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 11 3 bedroom properties to rent in Wandsworth Town, SW18. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wandsworth Town, SW18. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Wandsworth Town, SW18 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Eastfields Avenue, Putney, SW18

992 per week (4299 pcm) £5,952 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented three bedroom, duplex flat offers a generously sized living space, while benefiting from two roof terraces with stunning riverside views. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Eastfields Avenue, Wandsworth, SW18

923.08 per week (4000 pcm) £5,539 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a beautiful development including communal gym and swimming pool, this spacious three bedroom flat on the third floor is finished to a high standard throughout and offers a master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Standing at fifteen storeys, The Pinnacle is the jewel in the crown of the exclusive community at Battersea Reach, offering superior internal specifications and an abundance of light. Read more.

Point Pleasant, Wandsworth, SW18

692.31 per week (3000 pcm) £4,154 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a sought-after development by the River Thames, this fantastic three bedroom duplex apartment offers light and stylish accommodation with 23' reception room, three terraces and underground parking. Read more.

Upper Richmond Road, Putney, SW15

692 per week (2999 pcm) £4,152 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

Ideally situated moments from Putney, this wonderful three bedroom maisonette is newly refurbished and boasts a large reception room, modern kitchen and a private roof terrace. Read more.

Deodar Road, Putney, SW15

646 per week (2800 pcm) £3,876 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom ground floor flat presented in excellent condition throughout, featuring access to pretty communal gardens overlooking the River Thames and off-street parking. Read more.

Cromford Road, Putney, SW18

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This lovely refurbished split-level three bedroom flat is situated within a pretty end-of-terrace conversion and boasts a private entrance and off-street parking. Read more.

Armoury Way, Wandsworth, SW18

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic three bedroom flat offering bright and attractive living space, a large reception room, a modern kitchen and set within a striking block with gated off-street parking. Read more.

St Johns Hill, Clapham Junction, SW11

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a small residential development, this fantastic three bedroom split-level flat offers stylish living space including an amazing master bedroom with views of the London skyline. Read more.

Askill Drive, East Putney, SW15

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated close to the amenities of both Putney and Wandsworth, this bright and spacious three bedroom flat is wonderfully presented offering a stylish kitchen, large reception room and neutral d├ęcor throughout. Read more.

Geraldine Road, Wandsworth, SW18

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning three bedroom split-level flat offering well presented living space set within a charming period conversion and benefiting from bright 18' reception room, eat-in kitchen and private 33' garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape