Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 1 bedroom properties to rent in Wenlock Basin, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wenlock Basin, N1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Wenlock Basin, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Radnor Terrace, Angel, W14

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the ground floor of Benson House, one of London's most sought-after new address', this stunning one bedroom flat offers stylish accommodation with open-plan living space and fabulous communal facilities. Read more.

Micawber Wharf, Micawber Street, Islington, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within a modern development, this sensational one bedroom flat offers a charming and relaxing ambience with spacious and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Packington Street, Angel, N1

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

An excellent one bedroom flat boasting modern and neutral interiors throughout having been recently refurbished to a high standard, set in a fantastic Angel location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape