Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties to rent in Wenlock Basin, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wenlock Basin, N1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Wenlock Basin, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Shepherdess Walk, Old Street, N1

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This prestigiously located two bedroom warehouse style flat offers an expansive reception room, exceptional interior d├ęcor and unique architect designed features. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Islington, Islington, N1

825 per week (3575 pcm) £4,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

Offering exceptional views across London's impressive skyline, this exceptionally spacious two bedroom penthouse is enviably placed in the prestigious Gainsborough Studios. Read more.

Riverlight Quay, Nine Elms, SW11

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the ground and first floor, this stylish and extraordinarily spacious two bedroom duplex apartment with a large study boasts high-specification fixtures and fittings and riverside location. Read more.

St Peters Street, Islington, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Offering a private balcony, a kitchen with washing machine/tumble dryer, and presented in excellent condition throughout, this lovely two bedroom duplex further benefits from its superb location. Read more.

St Peters Street, Angel, N1

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A great two bedroom maisonette set in the heart of Islington and offering well proportioned interiors and a garden, presented in good condition throughout. Read more.

New North Road, Islington, N1

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This fantastic two bedroom duplex flat offering well proportioned living and entertaining space, light and airy interiors and ample storage space throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape