Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 19 1 bedroom properties for sale in West End, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West End, W1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in West End, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Bloomfield Court, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

This stylish one bedroom flat offers ample living space with wood floors, bright décor and a superb location in the heart of exclusive Mayfair. Leasehold. Read more.

Fitzroy Place, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

This bright, south-facing one bedroom flat is presented on the fourth floor of an exquisite new development over an entire city block, featuring a gym, residents club and private screening cinema. Leasehold. Read more.

Grosvenor Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space within a portered period building in the heart of historic Mayfair. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Rathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fabulous one bedroom apartment offers a wealth of entertaining space with a generous reception and large balcony within Rathbone Square, an exclusive new development. Leasehold. Read more.

Rathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxurious one bedroom, fourth floor apartment is ideally located within Rathbone Square, in the heart of W1 with 24h concierge, an 18 metre swimming pool, gym, residents lounge and a private screening room. Leasehold. Read more.

Marconi House, The Strand, WC2R

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning one bedroom apartment is situated within a luxurious residential development on The Strand with 24-hour concierge and parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Exchange Court, Covent Garden, WC2R

My rating

Save to shortlist

Tucked away on a peaceful side road in Covent Garden, Exchange Court offers a selection of eight luxury apartments at the heart of London's world-class cultural, economic and shopping scenes. Leasehold. Read more.

Shaftesbury Avenue, Covent Garden, WC2H

975000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Percy Street, Fitzrovia, W1T

875000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in the heart of Fitzrovia this fabulous one bedroom flat offers an abundance of natural light with lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Gilbert Street W1, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from Bond Street Station this fabulous one bedroom flat offers generous living space with bright, well presented interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Bedfordbury, Covent Garden, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located just moments from Trafalgar Square, this superb one bedroom flat boasts striking décor with period features throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Dean Street, Soho, W1D

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in the heart of bustling Soho this fantastic one bedroom flat benefits from bright and generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Odhams Walk, Covent Garden, WC2H

799950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious one bedroom flat is wonderfully positioned in the heart of Covent Garden and benefits from bright, well proportioned interiors and extensive storage space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Red Lion Square, Bloomsbury, WC1R

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous one bedroom flat is enviably located in the heart Bloomsbury and combines generous living space with modern, bright interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Parker Mews, Covent Garden, WC2B

599950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This generous one bedroom flat provides a fantastic development opportunity and a desirable location in the heart of bustling Covent Garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Newton Street, Covent Garden, WC2B

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Red Lion Square, Holborn, WC1R

585000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bridle Lane, Soho, W1F

550000 Recently sold

1 bedroom house for sale

Enviably located in the heart of Soho, this fantastic one bedroom freehold house offers well proportioned living space with modern décor and lots of character. Freehold. Read more.

Clerkenwell Road, Farringdon, EC1R

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This one bedroom flat is set on the third floor of a period mansion block and offers generous living space in a highly sought-after central location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Josh Josh Walsh1