Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 31 3 bedroom properties for sale in West Hampstead, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Hampstead, NW6. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in West Hampstead, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Greencroft Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

A stunning three bedroom duplex apartment boasting an incredibly spacious reception room with superb dining area and beautiful wood floors opening onto a gorgeous south-facing 87' garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Canfield Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fantastic three bedroom ground floor flat situated within an impressive period conversion in South Hampstead, offering bright and well proportioned interiors and a garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Linstead Street, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering exceptional living with stylish décor, this impressive three bedroom penthouse flat, renovated throughout to the highest of standards boasts a luxurious kitchen, underfloor heating and a stunning roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Dennington Park Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on a quiet road this outstanding three bedroom split-level apartment boasts an impressive kitchen/reception, three double bedrooms with an en suite to the master, one further bathroom and ample storage space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Oppidan Apartments, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first floor of a gorgeous gated development, this fantastic three double bedroom split-level flat boasts a master bedroom with en suite, two further ample bedrooms and an open-plan reception/kitchen room. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Priory Terrace, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Renovated to an exceptional standard, this fantastic three bedroom garden flat, features contemporary interiors and a generous reception room/open-plan kitchen leading onto a conservatory and rear garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Messina Avenue, West Hampstead, NW6

1250000 Recently sold

Presented beautifully throughout, this stunning three bedroom flat is arranged over three floors of a smart period conversion boasting contemporary interiors throughout and a fabulous private roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cholmley Gardens, Fortune Green, NW6

1199950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Goldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first floor of a period building this gorgeous three bedroom apartment comprises a large bright reception room/kitchen, Master bedroom with en suite, two additional bedrooms and a separate shower room. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Burgess Park Mansions, West Hampstead, NW6

1125000 Recently sold

This impressive three bedroom top floor apartment has been renovated to an exceptionally high standard offering copious living space, luxury interiors and a fantastic opportunity to covert the extensive loft space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Studholme Court, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering a quiet location moments from local amenities this well-presented three bedroom house offers generous living space, modern interiors and a spectacular rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Achilles Road, Fortune Green, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first and second floors this fantastic three bedroom apartments offers plenty of bright living space with a gorgeous reception, one en suite, three ample double bedrooms and potential for a roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Broadhurst Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

999950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Finchley Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic three bedroom flat presented over two floors, offered with interiors in immaculate condition and charming period features. Leasehold. Read more.

West End Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the heart of West Hampstead, this impressive three bedroom ground floor flat boasts ample living space and benefits from modern interiors throughout with high ceilings and a stunning shared garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Belsize Road, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This is a fantastic three double bedroom apartment distributed over the top two floors of an attractive Stucco-fronted building. Boasting high ceilings, generously proportioned rooms and plenty of built-in storage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Burrard Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Split over three floors, this fantastic three bedroom flat offers plenty of living space with a bright reception room three ample bedrooms, modern kitchen and stunning roof terrace with incredible views of the city. Freehold. Read more.

Smyrna Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a striking mansion block, this fabulous three bedroom second floor flat boasting generously sized accommodation benefits from contemporary décor throughout while retaining original period features. Leasehold. Read more.

Hemstal Road, West Hampstead, NW6

875000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Messina Avenue, West Hampstead, NW6

875000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on a desirable street in the heart of West Hampstead this excellent three bedroom house set over three floors offers bright and spacious rooms with plenty of potential. Freehold. Read more.

Kingsgate Place, West Hampstead, NW6

850000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Combining spacious accommodation with contemporary interiors this superb three bedroom first floor flat benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairfax Road, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set in the heart of South Hampstead this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers ample living space with a large reception room, good sized bedrooms, gorgeous kitchen and stylish interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Sumatra Road, West Hampstead, NW6

775000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a lovely period conversion this superb split-level three bedroom flat offers modern interiors, good-sized rooms and an en suite to the master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Shoot Up Hill, Kilburn, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor this fantastic three bedroom flat boasts a gorgeous reception room with impressive bi-fold doors, private and communal gardens and three ample bedrooms with en suite to the master. Leasehold. Read more.

Westcroft Close, West Hampstead, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This lovely three bedroom house offers ample living space with 30' private garden, off-street parking and a great location close to shops and transport links. Freehold. Read more.

Shoot Up Hill, Kilburn, NW2

649999 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Entered via a beautiful staircase, this fantastic three bedroom flat offers a bright reception room, three ample bedrooms, stylish bathroom and contemporary kitchen, all finished to an excellent standard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Brassey Road, West Hampstead, NW6

635000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Finchley Road, Hampstead, NW3

560000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the lower ground floor of an impressive mansion block in West Hampstead this superb newly refurbished, three bedroom, two bathroom flat features and en suite master bedroom and modern interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Galsworthy Road, Cricklewood, NW2

525000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a residential street, this three bedroom house with potential to extend, offers open-plan accommodation and a large garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lyndale, Child's Hill, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Wonderfully refurbished to an impressive standard, this smart three bedroom flat offers ample living space with trendy décor, wood floors and a contemporary bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Lisle Court, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Close to excellent amenities and transport links this sizeable three bedroom duplex flat offers abundant living space with modern décor and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ben and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ben Relton1