Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties to rent in West Kilburn, W9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Kilburn, W9. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in West Kilburn, W9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Randolph Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom, third floor flat offering fabulous living and entertaining space, presented to a beautiful standard and providing a fabulous location in the heart of Maida Vale. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Elgin Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful two bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a period conversion offers modern living space set in a peaceful residential area. Read more.

Shirland Mews, West Kilburn, W9

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house to rent

Arranged over two floors, this beautiful two bedroom house is presented in superb condition and boasts a sizeable private garden at the rear and ample entertaining space on the ground level. Read more.

Wymering Mansions, Maida Vale, W9

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This property is placed on the ground floor of a beautiful mansion block in the heart of Maida Vale while it features spacious reception room and separate modern kitchen. Read more.

Bravington Road, Maida Vale, W9

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor of a period conversion, this stunning two bedroom apartment features bright, modern interiors and a sizeable private garden at the rear. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Burlington Close, Maida Vale, W9

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this excellent two bedroom ground floor flat has recently been refurbished throughout boasting modern interiors and a great location close to amenities. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape