Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 4 bedroom properties to rent in West Ruislip, HA4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Ruislip, HA4. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in West Ruislip, HA4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lambourne Place, Ickenham, UB10

738.46 per week (3200 pcm) £4,431 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Offering a desirable location, this newly built four bedroom, three bathroom house is arranged over three floors and boasts a luxurious living area with modern fixtures, a private garden and an off-street parking space. Read more.

738.46 per week (3200 pcm) £4,431 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Boasting luxurious interiors with a high finish, this newly built four bedroom house is arranged across three floors and features four double bedrooms with three bathrooms, a private garden and off-street parking space. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Ideally located, this newly built four bedroom, three bathroom house is beautifully arranged over three floors and benefits from a high luxurious finish with a good-sized private garden and off-street parking space. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Newly built with a high finish, this immaculate four bedroom house is set across three floors and boasts a well designed living space with modern fixtures and fittings, a private garden and an off-street parking space. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Newly built and boasting an immaculate finish, this stunning four bedroom, three bathroom house is set across three floors and offers a generous living area with modern fittings, a private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape