Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 14 1 bedroom properties for sale in Westbourne Grove, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Westbourne Grove, W11. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Westbourne Grove, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Stephens Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

949950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting an exceptional finish throughout, this gorgeous one bedroom raised ground floor flat offers a stunning open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and lovely bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Dawson Place, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from high ceilings and two sets of French doors leading onto a south-facing balcony, this fantastic one bedroom flat has been beautifully refurbished to offer stylish living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Talbot Road, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally positioned just of Portobello Road, this exceptionally spacious one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts an expansive reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a lovely private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Hereford Road, Notting Hill, W2

749950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Hatherley Grove, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely one bedroom fifth floor property is situated within a period building with lift access and is presented in great condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Grove, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and spacious throughout this fantastic first floor one bedroom flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room and kitchen, a lovely bedroom and is located within easy access to a vast collection of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Talbot Road, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Uniquely arranged on the third floor, this wonderful one bedroom flat boasts a open-plan reception room with separate dining space, lovely modern kitchen and a fantastic private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this stunning one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts an exceptional open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a lovely private patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Pembridge Villas, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and spacious one bedroom flat is situated within a stylish building amongst the charming boutiques and pavement cafés of Westbourne Grove. Leasehold. Read more.

Hatherley Grove, Queensway, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this lovely one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts a good sized reception room, lovely bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an ideal location just of Westbourne Grove. Leasehold. Read more.

Longlands Court, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Nestled between the antique shops of Portobello Road and the vibrant cafés of Westbourne Grove, this light and airy, fully refurbished one bedroom flat featuring stylish fitted kitchen enjoys a prime W11 position. Leasehold. Read more.

Talbot Road, Artesian Village, W2

550000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom property refurbished throughout boasting a contemporary finish, modern kitchen and bathroom with a private front patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Porchester Road, Queensway, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting stylish and clean décor throughout, this stunning one bedroom first floor flat benefits from bright open-plan living space and a wonderful Queensway location. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Park Road, Westbourne Park, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A modern, well proportioned one bedroom flat presented in good condition with laminate wood floors and neutral décor enjoying a prime location moments from all the attractions of Westbourne Grove and Notting Hill. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1