Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 studio properties to rent in Westminster, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Westminster, SW1. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Westminster, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Regency Street, Westminster, SW1P

323 per week (1400 pcm) £1,938 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This bright stuido flat is located within a secure residential development in Westminster, offering a fantastic studio room, fitted kitchen, private balcony and modern shower room. Read more.

Udall Street, Westminster, SW1P

310 per week (1344 pcm) £1,860 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This stylish studio apartment is set on the lower ground floor of a brilliant period building in Westminster. The apartment boasts a separate kitchen and its own bathroom. Read more.

Petty France, St James's Park, SW1H

305 per week (1322 pcm) £1,830 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Enviably located for Westminster's many sights and attractions with Victoria Street just moments away, this charming studio flat offers a bright and well appointed interior. Read more.

Vincent Square, Westminster, SW1P

285 per week (1235 pcm) £1,710 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set on the second floor with lovely views over the leafy Vincent Square. This stylish studio apartment offer access to communal facilities and a superb central location. Read more.

Vincent Square, Westminster, SW1P

285 per week (1235 pcm) £1,710 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set on the first floor with views over the leafy Vincent Square, this stylish studio apartment offers a fantastic central location close to Westminster. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape