Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 15 1 bedroom properties to rent in Wimbledon, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wimbledon, SW19. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Wimbledon, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Worple Road, Wimbledon, SW19

403.85 per week (1750 pcm) £2,424 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A contemporary, bright and spacious one bedroom apartment located in a purpose-built development with porterage in the heart of Wimbledon and benefiting from a superb reception room with balcony and quality fixtures. Read more.

Tabor Grove, Wimbledon, SW19

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

An incredible two bedroom third floor flat set within a brand new development, boasting spacious open-plan accommodation, a great location and a private balcony. Read more.

Kingston Road, Wimbledon, SW19

386.54 per week (1675 pcm) £2,320 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A gorgeous one bedroom apartment benefiting from contemporary and spacious living space including a gorgeous reception room with integrated audio system and modern open-plan kitchen. Read more.

The Broadway, Wimbledon, SW19

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located on Wimbledon Broadway providing easy access to shops and amenities, this recently built two bedroom split-level apartment offers contemporary interiors, a bright reception room and a stylish kitchen. Read more.

Kingston Road, Wimbledon, SW20

368.08 per week (1595 pcm) £2,209 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new one bedroom third floor flat boasting wonderfully spacious accommodation, a private balcony and off-street parking, set within a fantastic development moments from Wimbledon Chase Station. Read more.

Kingston Road, Wimbledon, SW20

368.08 per week (1595 pcm) £2,209 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A gorgeous one bedroom, third floor flat boasting wonderfully spacious accommodation, a private balcony and off-street parking, set within a fantastic development moments from Wimbledon Chase Station. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Morden Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A contemporary one bedroom flat, set within a new purpose-built development, ideally located for the amenities of Morden Road and Wimbledon Broadway. Read more.

Wimbledon Park Road, Southfields, SW18

346 per week (1500 pcm) £2,076 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning, one bedroom ground floor flat presents plenty of period charm with cast fireplaces and original wood flooring. The property also offers modern fittings and a pretty private garden. Read more.

Worple Road, Wimbledon, SW20

343.85 per week (1490 pcm) £2,064 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom house situated moments from the amenities of Raynes Park, offering stylish open-plan living space, a spacious bedroom and benefiting from off-street parking. Read more.

Bronson Road, Raynes Park, SW20

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This charming one bedroom, split-level maisonette benefits from a bright and spacious reception room, an en suite bedroom and an en suite loft room. Read more.

Brookwood Road, Southfields, SW18

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on a pleasant residential street this excellent one bedroom ground floor flat offers modern living space with a private patio garden. Read more.

Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, SW19

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in wonderful condition throughout, this generously proportioned one bedroom flat offers ample living and entertaining space, neutral décor and an excellent location for transport links and amenities. Read more.

Merton High Street, South Wimbledon, SW19

282.69 per week (1225 pcm) £1,697 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A bright one bedroom third floor flat benefiting from modern décor and an open-plan living space, located close to an array of local amenities. Read more.

Kingston Road, Wimbledon, SW19

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts a spacious reception room with space for dining, a fully fitted kitchen, a sizeable double bedroom and a private garden. Read more.

Windlesham Grove, Southfields, SW19

271.15 per week (1175 pcm) £1,627 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This attractive and well presented one bedroom flat directly overlooks communal gardens and boasts a private entrance, balcony and off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape