Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 13 1 bedroom properties to rent in Wimbledon, SW19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wimbledon, SW19. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Wimbledon, SW19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hartfield Road, Wimbledon, SW19

403.85 per week (1750 pcm) £2,424 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning new development in the heart of Wimbledon, this incredibly stylish one bedroom second floor flat boasts open-plan accommodation, a generous bedroom and ample fitted storage. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Tabor Grove, Wimbledon, SW19

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

An incredible two bedroom third floor flat set within a brand new development, boasting spacious open-plan accommodation, a great location and a private balcony. Read more.

Kingston Road, Wimbledon, SW19

386.54 per week (1675 pcm) £2,320 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A gorgeous one bedroom apartment benefiting from contemporary and spacious living space including a gorgeous reception room with integrated audio system and modern open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Worple Road, Wimbledon, SW19

380.77 per week (1650 pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of Wimbledon town centre with a fantastic selection of bars, shops and restaurants, this superb one bedroom ground floor flat offers contemporary living space with a large private terrace. Read more.

Tabor Grove, Wimbledon, SW19

369.23 per week (1600 pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

An incredible one bedroom third floor flat set within a brand new development, boasting spacious open-plan accommodation, a great location and a private balcony. Read more.

Morden Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

363.46 per week (1575 pcm) £2,181 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A contemporary one bedroom flat, set within a new purpose-built development, ideally located for the amenities of Morden Road and Wimbledon Broadway. Read more.

Hartfield Crescent, Wimbledon, SW19

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat, superbly located in the heart of Wimbledon, offering a spacious reception room with bay windows and a private garden. Read more.

Brookwood Road, Southfields, SW18

321.92 per week (1395 pcm) £1,932 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on a pleasant residential street this excellent one bedroom ground floor flat offers modern living space with a private patio garden. Read more.

The Broadway, Wimbledon, SW19

317.31 per week (1375 pcm) £1,904 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A well-presented one bedroom first floor flat with off-street parking, ideally located in the heart of Wimbledon town centre, benefiting from neutral décor throughout and high ceilings. Read more.

Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, SW19

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in wonderful condition throughout, this generously proportioned one bedroom flat offers ample living and entertaining space, neutral décor and an excellent location for transport links and amenities. Read more.

Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, SW19

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated close to Wimbledon town centre, this wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom, first floor flat is set within an impressive period property and benefits from neutral décor. Read more.

Kingston Road, Wimbledon, SW19

288.46 per week (1250 pcm) £1,731 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts a spacious reception room with space for dining, a fully fitted kitchen, a sizeable double bedroom and a private garden. Read more.

Melrose Road, West Hill, SW18

277 per week (1201 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for amenities, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts well presented accommodation with 16' reception room and smart kitchen, set within a beautiful period property. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape