Presented in immaculate condition throughout this fantastic one bedroom flat offers sleek and bright accommodation in a sought-after location.
- Fantastic one bedroom first floor flat
- Spaciously arranged over the first floor
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous front facing reception room with space to dine
- Smart well equipped kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom with fitted storage
- Stunning bathroom with free standing bath
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Penge Road is ideally located for local shops and amenities in South Norwood, with South Norwood Lake and Grounds also close by.
Anerley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An excellent recently opened coffee shop in South Norwood with a relaxed atmosphere, serving brilliant coffee, cakes and lunch.
South Norwood Lake and Grounds
Feeding the ducks on South Norwood Lake is a great way to escape city life.
Mantanah Thai Cuisine
An authentic Thai restaurant that has an amazing menu, offering good quality meat and vegetarian dishes.
Harrington Road station
Norwood Junction station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jun 3006
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £500 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,048 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 491 (45 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8080