This exceptional four bedroom Victorian house is set within a peaceful residential area and offers beautiful interiors well arranged over three fantastic floors.
- Mid terrace Victorian house with picturesque frontage
- Stunning interiors finished to a high standard
- Beautiful reception and dining room with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four well proportioned double bedrooms
- Sleek family bathroom and en suite shower room
- Bi folding doors onto a fantastic garden
- Walking distance to Hilly Fields park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Tressillian Road is within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities within Brockley. Transport links of Brockley and Lewisham offers superb links into both central London and Canary Wharf as well as being a short distance from Hilly Fields park.
Brockley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This delightful restaurant and bar is cosy inside during the winter, yet there's an amazing garden for the summer months.
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
A quirky pub that serves good food. It's also child friendly during the day.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,985 (184 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath
020 8432 7200