This spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette is beautifully presented throughout and offers sleek interiors including a superb reception room flooded with light, modern kitchen and two large double bedrooms.
- Fabulous two bedroom ground floor garden maisonette
- Impressive reception room flooded with natural light
- Sleek modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two large double bedrooms
- Fantastic sunny decked area leading onto communal gardens
- Highfield School Catchment
- Plenty of storage throughout including a detached garage
- Art Deco style with striking wooden flooring throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Winchester Road is a quiet tree-lined street conveniently located close to Bromley town centre which offers fantastic amenities and great transport links as well as being in the catchment area for the much sought-after Highfield Primary School.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great pastas and wood-fired pizzas, you can always find voucher codes for this Italian chain.
A fantastic local fish and chip shop selling an authentic British culinary experience.
Bar du Vin
Karaoke, members' club and late nights at the weekend, Bar du Vin is Bromley's only wine bar.
Bromley South station
Bromley North station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £110 per month (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,394 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 845 (78 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.