An outstanding one bedroom luxury flat positioned within the superb Dollar Bay development, boasting a superb Canary Wharf location on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden.
- Luxurious one bedroom apartment on the 16th floor
- Reception room, white gloss kitchen and Siemens appliances
- Beautifully bright bedroom with winter garden access
- Bathroom with a sleek Corian basin and chrome fixtures
- Architecturally designed winter garden with superb views
- Close to the new Canary Wharf Crossrail station set to open
- Fantastic selection of bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf
- Residents private dockside garden, gym and 24hr concierge
Dollar Bay is located on the edge of the South Quay Dock within the fantastic Canary Wharf area, walking distance from a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants, while the development is set to benefit from proposed redevelopment of the area.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing views of Canary Wharf and great for evening cocktails on the 48th floor of Pan Peninsula - a stunning place that will impress someone on a first date! The Pornstar Martinis are amazing too!
The best food at this little hidden gem in London! Great for occasions and loads of specials - the seafood is the best thing they do.
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
South Quay station
Canary Wharf station
- Lease expires:
- Apr 3015
- Ground rent:
- £500 per annum (2017)
- Service charge:
- £2855 per annum (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 571 (53 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes East between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7744