A beautifully presented duplex flat benefiting from a stylish interior boasting bright rooms with high ceilings, en suite facilities, a mature south-facing garden and plenty of useful storage space.
- Substantial bay-fronted reception with ample space to dine
- High ceilings and a modern décor
- Contemporary, open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and wardrobes
- A flexible third bedroom / study and bespoke storage
- Charming garden with space for entertaining
- Arranged over the raised ground floor and lower ground floor
- Guest WC and ample storage throughout
Situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Fulham Road, Finborough Road also offers motorists easy access to the A4/M4, providing road links to central London and the west.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cool underground Mediterranean restaurant, bar and club.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2110
- Ground rent:
- £10 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1120 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,074 (99 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000