This cottage-style, two bedroom end of terrace flat has its own private entrance and features charming accommodation with spacious proportions, a stunning garden and a wine cellar.
- Gorgeous end of terrace garden flat in sought-after location
- Beautiful bay-fronted reception room with charming fireplace
- Stylish and well equipped kitchen featuring wood work tops
- Fabulous conservatory-style dining room leading to garden
- Generous master bedroom and good-sized second bedroom
- White suite bathroom with corner bath and guest cloakroom
- Wonderful landscaped garden boasting mature shrubs
Cathcart Road is a popular Chelsea address ideally situated moments from trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafes, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cool underground Mediterranean restaurant, bar and club.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Lease expires:
- Jul 2106
- Ground rent:
- £150 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1000 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,020 (94 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000