This charming one bedroom ground floor flat boasts stylish interiors with a lovely finish throughout. Boasting a spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with integrated appliances and a charming decked garden.
- Impressive one bedroom, ground floor flat
- Stunning interiors immaculately presented throughout
- Refurbished in 2012 to an impressive standard
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good sized, bright double bedroom and separate reception
- Centrally controlled smart lighting
- Engineered wood flooring throughout
- Mature, south-west facing private garden with decking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kingswear Road is a quiet residential street found moments from the open spaces of Parliament Hill and Hampstead Heath, within a conservation area. The amenities in Highgate and Tufnell Park are both within reach.
Dartmouth Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mmmm...steak and chips..just like in Paris!
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
Really good burgers, brilliant milkshakes and onion rings from a hidden shack at the back of Pizza East.
Tufnell Park station
Gospel Oak station
- Lease expires:
- Jul 2125
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,260 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 454 (42 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.