This outstanding eight bedroom detached house boasts an indoor pool, six en suites, a separate two bedroom detached cottage, an extensive west-facing garden and ample off-street parking in the heart of Ealing W5.
- Exceptional property in central Ealing at over 16,000 sqft
- Three spacious reception rooms and basement cinema
- Generous kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large indoor swimming pool with changing rooms
- Master suite with two en suites and two walk in wardrobes
- Separate two bedroom detached cottage
- Magnificent, expansive west facing landscaped garden
- Sizeable driveway providing ample off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westbury Road is a leafy residential street just moments from the shops, bars and restaurants along Ealing Broadway. Whilst for the motorists the A406 (North Circular) is located close by.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Clay Oven
An Ealing institution that does a great curry.
Electric Coffee Co.
Listed in numerous publications, including the London Coffee Guide 2015, this cafe is perfect for those in search of good coffee in London. They also have amazing breakfast sandwiches.
Charlotte's Place Restaurant
2AA rosettes for culinary excellence and the Good Food Guide's Restaurant of the Year 2013. A family run place overlooking Ealing Common, where the food is unbelievable...
Ealing Broadway station
North Ealing station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,880 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 16,121 (1,497 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550