Featuring a wonderful private garden with raised patio area and a stunning and spacious reception room with feature fireplace, this two bedroom flat offers fantastic accommodation.
- Stylishly presented two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Situated within a lovely period conversion
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Fantastic reception room with space to dine
- Smart fitted open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Fantastic private rear garden with patio area
- Great location close to Earls Court Road
The property is situated within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
West Kensington station
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £1200 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 763 (70 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000