Providing fantastic potential and spaciously arranged over three floors, as well as a cellar, this five bedroom period semi-detached house provides two reception rooms, a huge conservatory and a secluded private garden.
- Attractive façade, high ceilings and large proportions
- Reception room and separate dining room
- Kitchen with attached breakfast room
- Wrap-around conservatory and access and views into garden
- Downstairs shower room
- Large cellar and shed within garden
- Three first floor bedrooms all with fitted storage
- Two additional bedrooms, shower room and separate bathroom
Pendle Road is a popular address within the Furzedown residential area of Tooting, located close to Tooting Bec Common and Lido, and amenities along Mitcham Lane and within Streatham and Balham.
Furzedown locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cut the Mustard
This delightful cafe between Tooting and Streatham is a real hidden gem. They have everything you would expect on a brunch menu and the portions are huge!
Tooting Bec Lido
A great place for a swim! Because it's an open air pool, it's ideal in the summer.
Great coffee and food in the heart of Tooting Market.
Streatham Common station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £824 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,072 (192 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.