OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £2,000,000. Recently renovated to an exceptionally high-specification this four bedroom house boasts a stunning eat-in kitchen, expansive reception room, two en suites and a garden.
- A simply stunning four bedroom house
- Generously arranged over three floors
- Finished to an outstanding specification throughout
- Wonderful reception room with bi folding doors to garden
- Gorgeous master bedroom with stylish en suite bathroom
- Excellent second bedroom also with en suite
- Additional bathroom and a shower room
- Beautiful private garden and gated off-street parking
Park Avenue is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street and Golders Green. Golders Green Underground Station (Northern Line) is close by for links throughout the city and West End.
Golders Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hampstead Heath Extension
Perfect for going on long walks with the dog or using it as your local running route.
Come along and try a deep pan margherita pizza -they're amazing!
Kosher restaurant serving a fantastic range of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,328 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,373 (220 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444