This stunning six bedroom house which is arranged over three floors offers bright, contemporary living space featuring ample entertaining space, secure private off-street parking and a large private garden to the rear.
- Advanced home security with biometric fingerprint front door
- Bay-fronted reception room with doors to dining room
- Bright conservatory with garden access
- Stylish integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Large play/media room with garden access and storage
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Five additional bedrooms, study, utility and store room
- Wonderful private garden and off-street parking
This property is situated in a peaceful residential area close to the shops and amenities of Golders Green and Brent Cross Shopping Centre while the closest transport link is Golders Green Station.
Golders Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Along Finchley Road, Temple Fortune is a fantastic residential centre of family homes and independent shops.
One of the best chicken and lamb shawarmas in Golders Green and probably the most popular lunch takeaway in the whole area!
Créme de la Créme
Very nice desserts and special requests for events, from birthday cakes to wedding cakes.
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,328 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,655 (339 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444