Located on one of Greenwich's most prestigious roads, this stunning four bedroom house is well arranged over four fantastically styled floors and benefits from gorgeous views over the Maritime Museum and Canary Wharf.
- Picturesque townhouse on the prestigious Park Row
- Stunning interiors well arranged over four floors
- Open plan kitchen with bi folding doors out to the garden
- Master suite with terrace overlooking Greenwich landmarks
- Three further well proportioned double bedrooms
- Two sleek en suites, a family bathroom, a utility and WC
- Private and low maintenance rear garden reaching 60'
- Close proximity to the thriving Greenwich Village
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Benefitting from a location only a one minutes walk from the Northern entrance to the Royal Greenwich Park, Park Row also boasts from easy access into London from a wealth of transport links including Cutty Sark DLR, Maze Hill Station and Greenwich Pier.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
The Greenwich Vintage Market
Some great unusual finds here and it's open every day of the week!
A busy market with delicious food stalls and unusual gifts. Something for everyone!
Maze Hill station
Cutty Sark station
Island Gardens station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,065 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,445 (134 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179