Set within the contemporary Shackleton building of the Enderby Wharf development this fabulous two bedroom flat is located on the fourth floor.
- Stunning riverside development in the heart of Greenwich
- Help To Buy Available on Selected Units
- Sleek fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances
- Fronting riverside walkway into historic Greenwich centre
- Benefits from private balcony
- 24-hour concierge service and landscaped communal gardens
- Underground parking with selected properties
- Private fully equipped residents fitness suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on a winding bank of one of the world's most famous rivers, Enderby Wharf boasts west-facing views of Canary Wharf and the city beyond, while Greenwich Park is just a short stroll south.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mudchute Park and Farm
An excellent activity for children and adults alike. The farm has a host of animals that you can feed and the park is an oasis of calm just moments from the businesses in Canary Wharf. You can also book horse riding lessons at the stables, admire the allotments or enjoy a freshly cooked breakfast at the farm kitchen.
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
The Pier Fish & Chips
Traditional fish and chips in Greenwich!
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
North Greenwich station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 775 (71 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable