Located on a quiet and private residential road, this unique loft-style two bedroom house is stylishly arranged over three intriguing floors and enjoys a wonderful 50' landscaped garden.
- Two bedroom house tastefully inspired by the clients travels
- Vast multi level reception room + dual-aspect sash windows
- Bespoke kitchen with direct garden access and space to dine
- Two generous double bedrooms bathed in light
- Considerately staged over three 'sui generis' floors
- Private garden with incorporated outdoor dining table
- A combination of loft, warehouse and classic living
- A unique, one of a kind house that is a must see appointment
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Mehetabel Road is conveniently located close to local shops and amenities of Chatsworth Road, Well Street and Hackney Central while the green open spaces of Hackney Downs and Victoria Park are also within walkable distance.
Hackney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Patty & Bun
The best burgers in London under London Fields railway arches!
Located in Lower Clapton, The Bonneville is a quirky low-lit brasserie with a French-inspired menu and cocktails. Its décor is striking and cocktails speak for themselves. It is a must visit if you are a foody!
Pub on the Park
On the border of London Fields, its a fantastic pub with a big outdoor area and reasonable drink prices too.
Hackney Central station
Hackney Downs station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,232 (114 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney
020 7386 6565