Beautifully presented throughout with stylish décor, this expansive five bedroom detached house offers three reception rooms, a well kept private garden with a swimming pool, a side garage and off-street parking.
- Beautiful five bedroom detached house
- Tastefully refurbished whilst retaining original character
- Three stylish reception rooms with large dining area
- Sleek eat-in fitted kitchen with garden access
- Five well proportioned bedrooms with two bathrooms
- Extensive garden with heated swimming pool and terrace
- Garage and large driveway providing ample off street parking
- Located on one of Harrow's premier roads
Flambard Road offers a premier location on a quiet tree-lined residential street moments from the transport links of Harrow on the Hill and Kenton Stations. The wealth of amenities in Harrow town centre are within easy reach.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
All you can eat lunch buffet for £5.50 with a good selection for vegetarians.
Harrow on the Hill Market
Harrow on the Hill's local fruit and vegetable market is open Monday through to Saturday. Good quality stuff at low prices!
A burger joint in Harrow with great burgers and good service.
Northwick Park station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,599 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,417 (224 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2050