Generously arranged over two floors this attractive three bedroom period flat with paved patio garden offers bright accommodation and a delightful location.
- A superb three bedroom period property
- Arranged over two stylish, well proportioned floors
- Delightful reception room flooded with natural light
- Bi-folding doors onto a patio garden
- Open plan contemporary kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Large master bedroom with feature fireplace
- Two additional well proportioned bedrooms, shower room
- Lapsed planning granted to extend the ground floor
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Aubert Park is situated within easy reach of the charming amenities of Highbury Barn and the more extensive shops, bars and restaurants of Islington and Church Street. The nearest underground stations are Arsenal and Drayton Park Station.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
Out of the Attic
A fab place for vintage finds and antiques, the stock is often spilling out onto the pavements.
Perfect stop for any Arsenal fan! Underneath the railway lines at Finsbury Park, it is open all of the time, not just match days.
Drayton Park station
Holloway Road station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2177
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,201 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 899 (83 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.