Arranged on the first floor of a beautiful listed bank conversion this unique two bedroom apartment offers high-specification design throughout.
- Contemporary two bedroom apartment
- Open-plan reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Offers stylish kitchen BOSCH integrated appliances
- Sleek bathrooms with lighting and Doblo grey tiling
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with bright, neutral décor
- Benefits from zoned under floor heating
- Features beautiful hard wood flooring throughout
- Offers crystal glass dimmer light switches
This beautiful listed building, previously built as bank in 1984, now features a contemporary selection of seven one and two bedroom apartments. The exterior façade still remains as the historic Queen Anne elegance while the interiors contrast with modern, high-specification interiors.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Benefiting from an excellent location the development is well positioned for a superb range of transport links and shops and cafes on Holloway Road.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Edward Lear
A pub on Holloway Road with plenty of cosy booths and a pretty interior. It also has Pimms and Lemonade on tap!
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
Bumblebee Natural Foods
Bumblebee Natural Foods shops on Brecknock Road...you have to add them to your list, they are amazing. Great produce over three shops and the best bread ever!!
Holloway Road station
Upper Holloway station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 645 (59 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable