Boasting an exceptional location moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of Hounslow, this beautiful modern first floor studio flat offers an exquisite finish throughout with a designer kitchen.
- Exquisite first floor studio flat
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Bespoke shelf unit with swivel TV feature
- Dramatic five storey steel and glass atrium
- Luxurious apartment with extremely high specifications
- Designer kitchen units with dual finish doors
- Set within a secure modern development with concierge
- Real oak one strip engineered timber flooring
Staines Road is centrally located for the vast array of amenities and transport links of Hounslow. Hounslow Central, Hounslow East and Hounslow Station are all within easy reach.
Hounslow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I often walk my dog in this park. It's a lovely green space in the summer and there's a children's play area too.
Stir the emotions with the pre-match national anthems!
Osterley Park Farm Shop
Just along the drive into Osterley Park is this great farm shop that is open all weekend!
Hounslow Central station
Hounslow East station
- Lease expires:
- May 2965
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £2250 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 473 (43 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes South West between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2100