Located on a quiet street by Hurlingham park, this fantastic recently built four bedroom house features beautifully presented interiors, spacious entertaining accommodation and rear patio garden.
- Fabulous four double bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room opening onto a balcony
- Stylish integrated kitchen and dining room
- Four good-sized double rooms, two featuring en suites
- Master bedroom also features walk-in-wardrobe
- Set within a private gated development in Hurlingham
- Fantastic private rear garden and off-street parking
Situated moments from the open green space of Hurlingham Park and the leisure facilities of he River Thames, the property is within easy reach of the shopping and entertainment amenities of Fulham Broadway.
Hurlingham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
The White Horse
Overlooking Parson's Green, this world-famous pub is known for its vast beer selection, great wines and delicious food. There is a barbeque every night in the summer too!
Putney Bridge station
Wandsworth Town station
Parsons Green station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,156 (200 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000