Ideally situated on a no through road, this three bedroom property offers well proportioned interiors throughout with a private garden to the rear, in a great location.
- Three bedroom property with private front and rear garden
- Situated close to amenities of Caledonian and Holloway Road
- Well-proportioned accommodation arranged over two floors
- Bright reception room, leading to rear garden
- Three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area with fitted appliances
- Ample storage throughout and additional guest cloakroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cornelia Street is ideally located for the amenities of Caledonian Road, Holloway Road is also within close proximity. The nearest station is Caledonian Road and Barnsbury (National Rail).
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
The Highbury Barn
One of the most succulent chicken roasts you'll ever taste in a pub, with all of their meats supplied from the organic butcher just across the road.
Caledonian Road station
Highbury & Islington station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,351 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 925 (85 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000