This fantastic four bedroom terrace house offers ample living/entertaining space including a separate dining room with rear garden access and four well proportioned double bedrooms with neutral décor.
- Excellent four bedroom terraced house
- Arranged well over two spacious floors
- Offers a sizable reception room and separate dining room
- Benefits from both front and rear gardens
- Features one bathroom and one shower room
- Moments from the extensive range of amenities in Kings Cross
- Superb transport links including King's Cross St.Pancras
Coopers Lane is located moments from King's Cross station offering wide variety of transport links with the many amenities of Camden within easy reach.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Camden Coffee Shop
Coffee beans from a lovely old man who roasts the beans himself and has done for decades. He will also grind them for you...
If you ever want an alternative night out in central London, then this is the place to go. Bowling, karaoke and a club, all in one.
The Coffee Jar
The best coffee in Camden along with some great sandwiches and cakes.
St. Pancras station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,964 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,047 (97 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.