This stylish one bedroom luxury apartment has benefited from an immaculate refurbishment and boasts a discrete open-plan kitchen, a private roof terrace and high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Substantial reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern, open plan kitchen with integrated kitchen
- Bedroom with ample storage and high ceilings
- Wooden floors and stylish, marble finish walls
- Terrace with verdant views and space for alfresco-dining
- High specification lighting and video entry phone
- Share if Freehold
- Offered with no onward chain
Rutland Gate is a prestigious address offering immediate access the rolling lawns of Hyde Park while world class shopping is available within Knightsbridge including Harrods.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Early morning runs are not too painful with sights like this!
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
South Kensington station
Hyde Park Corner station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £3068 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 702 (65 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000