Set within the recently built Battersea Power Station development, a stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment offering luxurious living space.
- Stunning new development at Battersea Power Station
- Access to a 5,000 sq ft private residents' club
- On-site restaurants, food store, creche, cinemas and gym
- Close to the future US embassy
- Finished to an impeccable standard
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Chic decor and plentiful natural light
- Next to the open spaces of Battersea Park
The property comprises reception room with space to dine, sleek open-plan kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, second bedroom, contemporary bathroom, and balcony.
The amenities of Battersea and the beautiful open spaces of Battersea Park are on the doorstep, the bars and boutiques of King's Road and Chelsea are just a short journey over the river.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
Battersea Park station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3015
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- Approx £4.5psqt
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 729 (67 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes South between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8040