The second phase of the magnificent regeneration of Battersea Power Station will see 254 homes created above and within the power station itself, informed by the design, materials and spirit of this grand building.
- A stunning studio apartment on the ground floor
- Conversion designed by world class architects Wilkinson Eyre
- Heritage interiors designed by Michaelis Boyd Associates
- Impressive entrance lobby with meeting rooms and lounge area
- Bespoke kitchen with integrated Miele appliances
- Luxurious bathroom with period detailing
- Access to beautifully landscaped roof gardens
- Private members club with boutique hotel and cinema
As well as enjoying the unique amenities of their own neighbourhood, residents will find themselves surrounded by all the best elements of the city ? from bustling shopping streets to leafy park walks.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Battersea Park station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 522 (48 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes South between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8040