Set on one of the best roads in Notting Hill this stunning penthouse apartment offers striking interiors throughout with superb lateral living over two floors all set within a rare detached period conversion.
- Stunning split-level three bedroom penthouse apartment
- Set on one of the best roads in central Notting Hill
- Beautiful interiors over two lateral living spaces
- Master suite with dressing room, study and en-suite bathroom
- Offers three balconies, three en-suites and open-plan office
- Set over the second and third floors of rare detached house
- Moments from the famous Portobello Road
- Gorgeous interiors, bespoke fittings and direct lift access
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pembridge Crescent is a beautiful location and one of the best roads in the heart of Notting Hill. Moments from the famous Portobello Road and central Notting Hill for the bespoke shops and amenities.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
Notting Hill Gate station
Holland Park station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2143
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,328 (309 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000