This stunning top floor, spacious two bedroom apartment offers a generous interior with a high standard of décor throughout arranged over three floors and an incredible location moments from Gloucester Road.
- Red brick mansion building with period features
- Exposed wood beams and modern fittings and fixtures
- Expansive reception room with attached study
- External + communal works refurbishment bill already paid
- Master bedroom with a luxurious en suite shower room
- Second bedroom with superb storage and eaves access
- Two amazing roof terraces with incredible local views
- Fantastic 999 year lease
The property is well located for a range of bars, restaurants and other shops and services located on Gloucester Road and within South Kensington. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road (Circle & District lines).
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2098
- Ground rent:
- per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2500 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,333 (123 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000