This rare and immaculately presented three bedroom duplex apartment is presented on the second and third floor of a handsome period conversion boasts a spacious reception, three double bedrooms and direct lift access.
- Impressive, expansive three bedroom luxury apartment
- Substantial reception with high ceilings and fireplace
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with stunning en suite and balcony
- Separate fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Additional flexible study / family room / fourth bedroom
- Direct lift access and discrete utility room
- Ample storage and presented in immaculate condition
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Onslow Gardens is a sought-after, premium address offering a collection of picturesque, manicured gardens and easy access to the South Kensington Piazza and Underground Station.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3005
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £7000 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,630 (151 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000