Offered with no onward chain; A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment offering an amazing roof terrace and an unbeatable location moments from Gloucester Road station, and all surrounding amenities.
- Spacious Reception with high ceilings and wooden floor
- Stylish kitchen with modern integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with ample wardrobes
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Private roof terrace with room for alfresco dining
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Plentiful storage
- Beautifully presented communal areas
Located moments from the excellent facilities of Gloucester Road including a Waitrose Superstore and a good selection of shops and cafes.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
South Kensington station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Apr 2995
- Ground rent:
- £100 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £4083 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 853 (79 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000