This lovely studio apartment is set within an imposing period conversion, boasting a great location moments from Hyde Park and the gorgeous museums of Exhibition Road.
- Charming studio flat located on the fifth floor with lift
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Benefits from separate kitchen
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Good-sized studio room with dining space and fitted wardrobe
- Smart bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Prime location moments from Hyde Park
- Loft facilities and live in porter
The many shops, restaurants and bars of South Kensington, High Street Kensington and King's Road are close by and the open spaces of Hyde Park are within easy reach.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2133
- Ground rent:
- £35 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2800 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 280 (26 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000