This superb duplex penthouse offers the finest specification after a complete refurbishment, with unparalleled views of the River Thames and Tower Bridge and a panoramic vista which also includes St Pauls and the City.
- Master bedroom with bespoke cabinetry and private balcony
- His and hers ensuites with river views and a steam room
- Two further bedrooms both featuring river views and ensuites
- Stunning triple aspect reception with large feature window
- Wraparound balcony with breath-taking views
- Bulthaup designer kitchen with top of the range appliances
- Additional dining / cinema room leading to two terraces
- Two allocated underground parking spaces and concierge
Tower Bridge Wharf is situated on the north bank of the River Thames, moments from St Katharine Docks. A range of shops, restaurants and cafés are nearby and the City of London is a short walk away. Tower Hill and Tower Gateway stations are also nearby.
St Katharine Docks locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
St Katharine Docks
Independent restaurants for dinner after a quick drink at The Dickens Inn or take a twilight stroll alongside the yachts.
A family-run Italian with turbot bigger than my face! Their service is outstanding and one that we can all learn from and appreciate the lack of nowadays.
Tower Gateway station
Tower Hill station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2116
- Ground rent:
- £50 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £16000 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,394 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,260 (209 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222