Beautifully presented throughout this stunning four bedroom house offers spacious accommodation and benefits from an excellent location in Walthamstow Village.
- Fabulous four bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Lovely building on a peaceful residential road
- Bay-fronted double reception room with beautiful décor
- Stylish large kitchen with ample space to dine
- Smart, spacious master bedroom with eaves storage
- Three additional well presented bedrooms with wardrobes
- Provides large private garden to the rear
- Planning Permission granted for 35 SQM Extension
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located close to Walthamstow Central with its many shops, bars and restaurants, while the green open space of Epping Forest is nearby.
Walthamstow Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
God's Own Junkyard
Enough to brighten any overcast day... Head over to this warehouse for a sensory overload. A crazy feast of colours with store signs and lights, it's a truly hipster place!
Wildcard Brewery Tap Bar
A beautifully simple place with beers brewed on site. A lovely laid back feel with the occasional live band playing!
Serving afternoon tea on a Sunday at Mother's Ruin Gin Palace, I recommend the Guinness cake!
Wood Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 4
Walthamstow Central station
Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 3
Walthamstow Queens Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Waltham Forest
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,493 (138 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.