Situated only moments from the banks of the Thames, this stunning two bedroom flat offers elegant living space with a gorgeous reception room/kitchen full of natural light as well as a private balcony.
- Situated within the highly-desirable Riverside Quarter
- Elegantly arranged on the fifth floor
- Stunning reception/kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms, master with en suite
- Sleek and stylish bathroom
- Spacious balcony accessed through reception room
- Enviably situated next to the banks of the Thames
- Underground parking
Riverside Quarter is located on the riverbank between Putney Bridge and Wandsworth Bridge and the area offers some excellent leisure and dining facilities, with the wider range of restaurants, shops and bars in Wandsworth also close at hand.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
Amazing traditional British food upstairs and then head on down to the vaulted bar below!
Wandsworth Town station
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3011
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £1747.25 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 871 (80 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000