Set in one of Wapping's most prestigious riverside warehouse conversions this exceptional two bedroom duplex penthouse boasts a magnificent interior with stunning period detail and a balcony overlooking the Thames.
- Exclusive riverside warehouse conversion
- Exceptionally bright with lots of windows for natural light
- Spectacular interiors with exposed brick and timber beams
- Outstanding reception room with high vaulted ceilings
- Charming country cottage style kitchen with island
- Magnificent master bedroom with stylish en suite bathroom
- Stunning balcony with superb views over the River Thames
- Direct lift access into apartment and underground parking
Execution Dock is set amongst the charming cobbled streets of Wapping which offers a fabulous location on the River Thames as well as a number of shops and restaurants and the beautiful St Katharine Docks.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
A family-run Italian with turbot bigger than my face! Their service is outstanding and one that we can all learn from and appreciate the lack of nowadays.
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2121
- Ground rent:
- £50 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £6200 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,394 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,640 (245 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222