This unique two bedroom warehouse conversion boasts a mix of contemporary-style with original features, offering an open-plan reception room with adjustable feature lighting, underfloor heating and modern kitchen.
- Fantastic two bedroom warehouse conversion flat
- Original features including loading bay doors
- Spacious open-plan reception room with underfloor heating
- Unique, modern fitted kitchen
- Adjustable wifi controlled lighting and cinema projector
- Stunning glass backlit walls
- Additional study/guest room
- Two secure underground parking bays
Gullivers Wharf offers excellent transport links from nearby Wapping High Street and Tower Hill stations. The charming St Katherine Docks is moments away.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
Maltby Street Market
A wide variety of foods from around the world...
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
Overground line, Zone 2
Tower Hill station
CircleDistrict lines, Zone 1
DLROverground lines, Zone 2
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2119
- Ground rent:
- £100 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- £1277.17 per half-year (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,483 (137 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222